miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2016

Describing ELYSANTA in 3 Fictional Characters











































I have been challenged by Nathán González to describe myself using three fictional characters.
PO - Kung fu Panda: Excited yet naive in the best way. Always a student and a fan of Awesome team work and teammates. Inpatient and hungry. Surprisingly Strong and Agile.
JACK BAUER - 24: I'm a self righteous, whatever it takes, kind of guy. It's my passion for justice that drives me. I struggle with keeping myself and actions in the right side of the law. My strength comes from a deep sense of duty and love for my family and my community. 
DOCTOR WHO: I'm an adventurer at heart. Love getting to do and see new things, an old 'Rock and Roll' soul that loves the company of others. I believe that life is fleeing and worth pursuing in a positive way. Good Company keeps me humble and grounded. I Love humans and, am amazed of the wonderful creation we are.
Good? Let me know in the comments below!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Valoramos mucho tus comentario y siempre nos honra tu participación. Gracias por tomar el tiempo de escribir. Elysanta